BIG ON FEATURES, LOW ON PRICE
This well-presented home is in an over-55s residential village.
This well-maintained dwelling comes with:
• 2 Bedrooms with Built-ins
• Bathroom with Bath, Linen Cupboard and Safety Bars
• Separate Toilet
• Large Lounge Room
• Dining Area
• Modern Kitchen with Pantry
• Laundry off the Kitchen
• Front Verandah with Awnings (and cool breezes in the afternoons!)
• Carport at the rear
• Landscaped Gardens
Other features include:
• Split-system Air-conditioning
• Ceiling Fans
• All electric
Lime Tree Park is a very clean and tidy park, with a friendly atmosphere.
There is a good-sized BBQ area, community hall and swimming pool.
Doctors, shops and hospital are close at hand, and there is a bus stop
right on the doorstep.
Located on Australia's holiday coast, where the mountains meet the sea
some 570 km north of Sydney and about 350 km south of Brisbane.
The area is a major coastal resort town, which is also famous for its
bananas and fishing.