Representing Residential Land Lease Communities
Need help? Need answers?
Call 1300 798 399
9 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Monday to Friday
Calls made from a mobile may be charged at a timed rate.
Your privacy is important to ARPRA .This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that ARPRA collects, and the
ways in which ARPRA uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
ARPRA may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website
• information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
• information about transactions carried out over this website
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
• any other information that you send to ARPRA
Using Personal Information
ARPRA may use your personal information to:
• administer this website
• personalize the website for you
• enable your access to and use of the website services
• publish information about you on the website
• send to you products that you purchase
• supply to you services that you purchase
• send you statements and invoices
• collect payments from you; and
• send you marketing communications
Where ARPRA discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question
will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, ARPRA may disclose your personal
information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in
order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
ARPRA will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
ARPRA will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
(Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.)
Cross-Border Data Transfers
Information that ARPRA collects may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which ARPRA operates to
(In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
ARPRA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.