SUBMIT YOUR HOME FOR LISTING!
Fill out the form below, attach your property's photos, and click "send". Once we have received your details, we will send you an invoice.
MAKE YOUR HOME LISTING
We want to help you sell your home, so let
us know about your property's
• Primary features (e.g., number of
• bedrooms and bathrooms, number of
• built-in wardrobes, number of stalls in
• Unique amenities (e.g., hardwood
• floors, solar panels, brand-name
• Recent repairs/updates (e.g., new
• windows, fresh coat of paint, recently
• renovated kitchen)
• Unique characteristics (e.g., five-minute
• walk to the beach, views of the lake,
• corner lot)
• Park/village amenities (e.g., swimming
• pool, bowling green, community hall)
Finally, let us know about the area.
Remember that buyers are not just
interested in your home, they are also
interested in the lifestyle they will enjoy in
the area. So be sure to fill them in on local
amenities (e.g., shops, cafes, accessibility
of public transport).
SEND US PHOTOS THAT WILL
• Supply us with photographs of your
• home's best spaces. Of course, this
• includes at least one photo of the
• outside of your home. Buyers want to
• see your property's exterior, along
• with any gardens, carport, or sheds.
• Any house will probably benefit from
• some extra tidying or cleaning. So close
• that open wardrobe, wash those dirty
• dishes, or mow that overgrown lawn
• before taking snaps.
• Careful not to include yourself (or
• anyone else) in the photo. (Watch out
• for reflections in mirrors!) Buyers want
• to picture themselves (not you) in the
• Open the blinds, and let natural light in.
• For rooms with no natural light, turn on
• the light before taking a photo.
• Hold the camera as still as possible.
• Blurry photos do not sell homes.