• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Shower
• 1 Toilet
• 1-Car Garage
As new on-site home kept neat and tidy by meticulous owner. Be part of
a friendly community in the heart of Woolgoolga, positioned in a quiet
section of the Sunset Caravan Park.
This two-bedroom package has it all:
• Northern aspect to capture the morning sun on the verandah
• Open-plan living with raked ceilings
• Brand new reverse-cycle airconditioner and ceiling fans
• New curtains
• Solar power
• Lock-up garage with remote roller door and secure garden shed
• Easy, flat walk to Woolgoolga Main Beach, Bowling and RSL Club,
• library, senior citizens centre, and town centre including,
• supermarket, doctors, chemist, post office, shops, and cafes.
• Furniture also for sale
• No rates
Located just 25 km north of Coffs Harbour, Woolgoolga acts as an
excellent mid-way point for those travelling from Brisbane to Sydney and
visa-versa. With transport access via bus, rail and air.
Nestled amongst natural sub-topical rainforest, marine protected parks
and traditional Australian bushland, Woolgoolga (or as the locals call it--
"Woopi") is a delightful seaside village that features award winning cafes
and small boutique stores.