• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Shower
• 1 Toilet
• 1-Car Covered Carport
This freshly painted and well-maintained home is ideally located at
Lorikeet Retirement Village. It features two good-size bedrooms, a new
bathroom, a nice size kitchen with new gas stove, and a separate
laundry. Is air-conditioned. Also has separate garden/tool shed, outdoor
BBQ area, partially enclosed front veranda for your comfort and privacy,
and well-maintained gardens at front and back.
Arrawarra is located near Woolgoolga just north of Coffs Harbour.
Arrawarra Headland Road at the Southern end provides access to
Arrawarra Headland Reserve, which provides the following facilities:
picnic tables, toilets, beach shower, and boat ramps.
Woolgoolga is the closest town. It is on the Pacific Highway,
approximately 550 km north of Sydney and 400 km south of Brisbane.
Bus and Coaches
• Ryans Bus Service runs between Coffs Harbour and Grafton.
• Watsons Woolgoolga Coaches
• Greyhound Australia
• Woolgoolga Taxi Service services the local area.
• The nearest station is Coffs Harbour railway station.
• The nearest airport is Coffs Harbour Regional Airport.