READY TO MOVE IN
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Shower
• 1 Toilet
• 2-Car Carport
Home comes with reverse-cycle air-conditioning, a shed, a large lawn,
and room for a boat or van. Located in a very well-managed, over-55
park with two large swimming pools and all amenities. Buses out front of
park. Stocklands over the road. Just two minutes to doctors and hospital.
Please ring for more details or inspection. This is a deceased estate and
must be sold.
Smuggler's Cove has two pools, a games and activity hall and well-
appointed amenities, along with bbq areas and an onsite cafe. Has a
conveinence store and security boom gate access.
Forster-Tuncurry & Great Lakes includes Blueys Beach, Boomerang
Beach, Booti Booti, Charlotte Bay, Coomba, Coomba Bay, Coomba Park,
Darawank, Elizabeth Beach, Forster, Forster Keys, Forster Shopping
Village, Green Point, Pacific Palms, Pipers Bay, Sandbar, Smiths Lake,
Tarbuck Bay, Tiona, Tuncurry and Whoota. Amazingly varied, the
beaches are truly beautiful and largely uninhabited. In the sea the
dolphins play and the whales cruise past on cue on their way north. The
air is clear and the stars at night are as bright as neon lights. The lakes
are picturesque and only disturbed by the occasional kayaker.
• Taree (36 km, 30 minutes from Tuncurry). Daily flights to Sydney.
• Yes, major bus companies travelling the Pacific Highway have
• arrangements to stop.
• South Street in Forster is where most of the medical services are
• located including a private hospital. Taree Base Hospital is large
• and well equipped. New Emergency Department.
• Forster with 24-hour policing
• The Great Lakes Advocate (Weekly Paper)