CHARM AND VALUE
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Shower
• 1 Toilet
• Single-Car Garage
Lovely home, just nine months old, in an over-55s Lifestyle Village. Has
many extras--including solar, gas heating, reverse-cycle air-conditioners,
a landscaped backyard, and a covered patio area. Selling at replacement
Village facilities include a pool, a club house, a gym, a cinema, bowling
green, and caravan storage.
The Albury Wodonga region is known for its distinctive natural beauty,
with the majestic Murray River winding its way through mountains to the
east and fertile river plains to the west.
Located in Wiradjuri Country, Albury Wodonga has a bustling economy,
world-class medical and health services, a vibrant cultural and artistic
scene, sporting amenities to rival the capital cities, and seemingly
endless choices for leisure and recreation.
• 5 minutes to Lavington Shopping Centre
• 10 minutes to Albury Main Street
• Bus stop outside main entrance
• Daily bus and train services link Albury Wodonga to Sydney,
• Melbourne and a number of regional centres.
• Albury Wodonga is on the Hume Freeway, so it’s an easy drive
• from Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and the many places in between.
• For those who choose to fly, there are 200 flights in and out of the
• city each week.