COUNTRY CHARM, CITY CONVENIENCE
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Shower
• 1 Toilet
• Single-Car Garage
Fully established open-plan living on one of the largest lots.
Features large kitchen with plenty of cupboards, mancave/hobby room,
and large workshop. Many extras include under-floor and ceiling
insulation, solar panels, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, security
doors, and remote to garage. Comes with satellite dish, and whirly gigs,
plus house is internally wired to suit village communications (phone,
internet, and TV). Large backyard with veggie patch and miniature fruit
The Albury Wodonga region is known for its distinctive natural beauty,
with the majestic Murray River winding its way through mountains to the
east and fertile river plains to the west.
Located in Wiradjuri Country, Albury Wodonga has a bustling economy,
world-class medical and health services, a vibrant cultural and artistic
scene, sporting amenities to rival the capital cities, and seemingly
endless choices for leisure and recreation.
• 5 minutes to Lavington Shopping Centre
• 10 minutes to Albury Main Street
• Bus stop outside main entrance
• Daily bus and train services link Albury Wodonga to Sydney,
• Melbourne and a number of regional centres.
• Albury Wodonga is on the Hume Freeway, so it’s an easy drive
• from Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and the many places in between.
• For those who choose to fly, there are 200 flights in and out of the
• city each week.