• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bath
• 1 Toilet
• Two-Car Parking
This cosy home is 13 m by 6.9 m and includes a 13 m by 3 m-wide
carport. It comes with a lock up shed and a generous back patio area for
relaxing. The home features a dining room, loungeroom and kitchen,
and has floating timber floors in the living areas.
Recently, the home underwent some improvements including the back
patio with sliding door entry/exit, a pergola with colourbond roof and
walls, and shade blinds fitted to the front windows.
Internally, there are gas hotplates and brand new ¼ soft turn taps. It
has also been freshly painted.
• Short level stroll to Tweed River, and public transport at entrance.
• Quiet and peaceful--a perfect haven for the over-50s.
• Owners have priced their home to achieve an immediate sale!!
What more could you want in your new home?
• Just 3 to 5 kilometres to shops and clubs
• Bus stop at the front of the park
• Low site-rent