TEA BESIDE THE SEASIDE
Delightful home amongst well-kept, natural surroundings filled with trees
This home's features include:
• 2 Bedrooms with Vinyl Floor Coverings
• First Bedroom has room for a Queen-size Bed with Built-In
• Wardrobe, Bedside Lights and Table Tops
• Second Bedroom has room for a Double-size Bed or Two Singles
• with Built-in Wardrobe and Free-standing Cupboard
• Full-size, Tiled Bathroom with Shower, Towel Rail and Basin with
• Separate Toilet with Tiled Floor
• Open-Plan Lounge, Dining and Full Kitchen Areas
• Laundry with Tiled Floors (located behind double doors in the
• Cladded Walls
• Colourbond Roof
• Two-Car Uncovered Parking Space and plenty of other parking
Other features include:
• Bedside Lights and Table Tops
• Front-Loading Washing Machine
• Reverse-cycle Air-conditioning in the Lounge/Dining Area
• Ceiling Fans
• Gas Cooking/Hot Water
• Half Laundry Tub with Cupboard underneath
• Curtains in all rooms
Sit on the verandah and enjoy the sea breezes or take a short walk to
the beach at Bonville Creek.
Sawtell Village, with its restaurants and shops, Bowling Club, RSL and
Surf Life Saving Club, an easy 10-minute stroll.
Coffs Harbour is 10 minutes by car.
Bus stop outside the park.
Children's playground and public Swimming pool within the park