SPACE TO LIVE, LOCATION TO LOVE
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Shower
• 2 Toilets
• Single-Car Garage
This lovely home has two double bedrooms with built-in robes and a
study. The large bathroom is also an en suite for the main bedroom. A
second toilet is located in the laundry. Meanwhile, the kitchen, which
boasts stainless appliances, overlooks the large dinning/lounge room.
The house features ceiling fans in all the rooms, floating wood flooring
throughout, underfloor insulation, 1.5-kilowatt solar power system,
shade blinds, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, and a rainwater tank.
The house is on a corner block in the Albury Lifestyle Village, which has
a bowling green, gymnasium, large function centre, library, billiards
room and a cinema.
For more information on the Village and its facilities, please see
The Albury Wodonga region is known for its distinctive natural beauty,
with the majestic Murray River winding its way through mountains to the
east and fertile river plains to the west.
Located in Wiradjuri Country, Albury Wodonga has a bustling economy,
world-class medical and health services, a vibrant cultural and artistic
scene, sporting amenities to rival the capital cities, and seemingly
endless choices for leisure and recreation.
• 5 minutes to Lavington Shopping Centre
• 10 minutes to Albury Main Street
• Bus stop outside main entrance
• Daily bus and train services link Albury Wodonga to Sydney,
• Melbourne and a number of regional centres.
• Albury Wodonga is on the Hume Freeway, so it’s an easy drive
• from Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra and the many places in between.
• For those who choose to fly, there are 200 flights in and out of the
• city each week.